BANGING BREAKFAST QUESADILLAS
If you can make a pizza you can make these – and go mad with your own ingredients
You will need:
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 flour tortilla shells
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Salsa & sour cream
- In a large frying pan, scramble your eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Once cooked and fluffy, scrape into a bowl and respire the frying pan with a little oil before adding a tortilla.
- Warm on one side, then flip and grate over half your cheese.
- Distribute your scrambled egg evenly too.
- Now sprinkle over your bacon and red pepper.
- Sprinkle over the rest of your cheese, so it looks just a pizza.
- Now place your second tortilla on top, then carefully flip and allow the mix to warm through and cheese to melt before cutting into quarters and serving with salsa and sour cream.