#WomenEd: The Mother of all pay gaps….and what we can do about it.
About this event
WomenEd and The MTPT Project explore the impact of the motherhood penalty on the gender pay gap in education, and what we can do to reduce it.
Unconference hashtags: #motherofallpaygaps #MTPTproject #WomenEd
Vivienne Porritt and Emma Sheppard are your hosts and open the unconference by exploring:
- The Gender Pay Gap in Education
- What Causes the Motherhood Penalty in Education?
Emma and Vivienne are joined by stellar presenters which include:
- Lindsay Patience, Flexible Teacher Talent: Fair Pay for Flexible TLRs
- Frances Ashton, WomenEd / MTPT: Flexible Working is not a Workload Solution
- Danielle Thomas, MTPT, Be What You Can See (Panel)
- Lucy Hemsley, MTPT / WomenE: Professional Development for Mothers
- Vivienne Porritt, WomenEd: Negotiating Your Worth
- Malarvilie Krishnasamy, MTPT / WomenEd: The Power of Coaching (Panel)
- Chris Reddy, MTPT / WomenEd: ‘No’-ing Your Worth: Setting Boundaries for Unpaid Labour
We will close with our #WomenEd and MTPT pledges to tackle the #MotherOfAllPayGaps.
Times and presenters are subject to change